2011年4月10日星期日

keep going on.

















blue sky,green grassland,
amazing library,retro building.
what a fantastic scenery!
all right,i will be there,Aus.
dad and mum,
thanks for giving me a chance to persue and achieve my dreams.

yea,i was grateful to my dearest daddy,mummy,and my lil warmest home.
thanks for giving me a wonderful life i ever lived.
you are sun,you are hero.
you always working hard alone in overseas and earn a comfortable living for us.
by the way,you're no any complaint.
your caring,your integrity,
are let me become the most happiness and blessedness daughter.;)


















did you ever know,your smile is the warmest smile i ever seen.
by the way,you're finally back home from your work in this month.;)
please,make the time to go faster,i can't wait to see you.
i miss you and i'm always proud of you,daddy.
and you're my sweetheart forever! ;))




                                                               love.

没有评论:

发表评论